Let’s face it; the “experts” who get the publicity, fame, credibility and major media exposure are the professionals who’ve published their book.
With tens of thousands of competitors in your field, the top 5% have a book that exponentially increases their following and presence in the marketplace.
The top 1% have a best-selling book, a public profile, recognizable brand and bankable value. Being an author can catapult your enterprise and reputation onto a national and international platform that will outlast your lifetime.
Strategically creating high influence and a broad reach requires not only a book, but also a sophisticated marketing, focused promotion and seamless distribution plan.
Like most professionals, however, you’re busy. You’ve no doubt thought dozens of times, “I should write a book.” If only you had the capacity and the time to manage such a large-scale undertaking.
You know a book would elevate your business and your brand to rock-star status. But the reality entails…
- Many months or years from start to finish.
- Endless hours of painstaking writing, revisions and proofing.
- Finding and collaborating with an editor for months after the initial writing is completed.
- Attracting a quality publishing agent who’s properly connected in the right space.
- Managing a dedicated team to deliver your design, layout, proof and PR.
- Securing a publishing deal with a significant publisher.
- Hiring a team to promote a national and international marketing campaign.
- Hiring freelancer or staff to support all those moving parts and unknown variables.
- Allocating several hours every day for months on end, even after your book is published.
What if there was a smart alternative?
What if you could share your unique life story, philosophy and success strategies through a book that:
- Is compelling, unique and highly marketable.
- Gets you and your message out to the world effectively.
- Is written, published and market-ready in about 90 days.
- Has a built-in publishing deal from the start.
- Will be distributed on Amazon and dozens of other sites.
- Is made available digitally on Kindle and iPad.
What will the above exposure and activity do for you AND your business?
Using proprietary Bexsitm technology, a team of journalists, writers, editors and designers, YOUR book and a personalized marketing machine can be up and running in just a few weeks.
Without disrupting your schedule, you will overwhelm your competition with your new celebrity status as an author. Your book will provide you with the notoriety you deserve; elevating your brand and position light years ahead of your industry competitors. You’ll have authored your very own book (Hardback, softcover, Kindle and iPad) with ease, speed and economy.
Your celebrity status as an author is not only guaranteed, but your physical soft or hard cover book will be delivered to you in less time than you think. Packages include:
100% customized page hard and soft-cover book
- Your name appears as the author (By…)
- Your picture on the cover
- Your ‘bio’ and photo appear on the back jacket (About…)
- Your core message customized to you and your industry
- ISBN number listed with Library of Congress
- Kindle version published on www.amazon.com
- iPad version to be marketed on iTunes
TV, Radio and Web Publicity package
- In-demand PR, including national radio exposure
- Guaranteed Amazon “Best Seller” status
- WSJ or NY Times best seller campaign
- Virtual book tour
- Lead generation landing page and blog about your book
- Social media and joint-venture campaign
Your commitment of time to this project is measured in hours, not years and includes completing a tailored questionnaire, scheduling an interview with our staff and furnishing a handful of high-quality digital images. Our team takes over from there, quickly delivering a polished and published professional book, authored by YOU! You’ll receive 50 copies of your book that you can proudly display, distribute or begin to sell. You’ll always have the option of buying additional copies of your book, whether for sale, to be given away or used as high-impact branding tools that highlight YOU as the expert in your field. (e.g. for journalists and other media outlets, speaking presentations and beyond)